The Rules

I welcome rational, reasoned debate here. That means you can't rely on "I feel..." or "I think..." with no support. If you are going to the trouble to express yourself, please feel free to do so, but understand that I expect everyone to ground their arguments in empirical data rather than emotions, so explain why you're thinking or feeling something.

Furthermore, if you make personal attacks or are overly insulting, I will warn you, and if you persist, I will delete your comments. Call it censorship if you must, but I'm really not interested in promoting the prevalent culture of entitlement, ego-gratification, and irrationality... I sincerely had hoped that the title of the blog would've tipped you off to that.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.